Back to the roots!
With the Les Paul Standard ’60s, Gibson USA is finally offering a no-nonsense Les Paul in a classic design and look. You won’t find any weight reliefs and push/pull pots here.
The Gibson USA program has been further streamlined and optimised. High performance models no longer exist. Some models are only available with one or two color variations and again some models have been completely removed from the range. The Modern Collection is brand new. Here you will find the Studio, Classic and Tribute models, as well as the Les Paul Modern, for which there is also an SG variant. The SG Standard and the SG Tribute complete the program. The Les Paul Traditional became the Les Paul Standard again and is now available with either a ’50s or a’ 60s slim taper neck. It can be found in the Original Collection together with several SG variants.
- Colour / Finish: Bourbon Burst
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75″ (629 mm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12″
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson ’61 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson ’61 Humbucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 – .046
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Country of Origin: USA
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Colour / Finish: Bourbon Burst
Technology: Solid Body
Body Shape: Single Cut
Strings: 6 string
Neck construction: Set in neck